• 목록
  • 아래로
  • 위로

Dell Precision 3520 Mobile Workstation, 15.6" Full-HD IPS Display, Intel i5-7440HQ 2.8GHz, NVIDIA Quadro M620 2GB, 512GB SSD, 16GB DDR4, 802.11ac, Win10Pro (Certified Refurbished)

Product works and looks like new. Comes with a 90-day warranty.

This Amazon Renewed product is professionally inspected and tested by an Amazon qualified supplier. Box and accessories may be generic. Learn more

• This product is backed by a 3-Year Dell On-Site Warranty and may arrive in a generic brown or white box.
  • Get reliable performance from the Intel Core i5-7440HQ 2.8GHz Quad-Core processor
  • 15.6" LED-backlit IPS Full-HD display with 1920 x 1080 resolution showcases movies and games in stunning clarity
  • 16GB DDR4 memory - For multitasking power, supports up to 32GB
  • 512GB M.2 Solid State Drive has plenty of space to store your digital albums, music library and rich media files
  • Enhanced viewing with the discrete NVIDIA Quadro M620 with 2GB GDDR5 dedicated graphics memory
  • Connect to a broadband modem or router with wired Ethernet, or wirelessly connect to a Wi-Fi signal or hotspot with the built-in 802.11ac wireless connection; easily link with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, such as a mobile phone or MP3s players
  • Windows 10 Pro is so familiar and easy to use, you’ll feel like an expert. It starts up and resumes fast, has more built-in security to help keep you safe, and comes with great built-in apps like Maps, Photos, Mail & Calendar, Music, and Video.
  • I/O Ports: [1x HDMI] [3x USB 3.0] [1x USB Type-C] [1x VGA] [1x RJ-45] [1x Headphone]
  • 4-Cell 47WHr Lithium-Ion battery; AC power adapter

아마존 오늘의 딜에 Dell Precision 3520 리퍼가 떴습니다 ^^

노트북을 업무용으로 하드하게 사용하시는 분들께 추천드려요!

작성자
이니스프리 119 Lv. (0%) 1875900/115200000EXP

당분간 일신상의 사정으로 쪽지나 댓글로 답변을 드리기 어렵습니다. 죄송합니다.

CSVpuymXAAAVVpd.jpg

댓글 0

권한이 없습니다.